1. Buy cosmetics from drug stores and discount retail chains such as K-Mart. The same Revlon or Cover Girl lipstick can cost four times more at department stores.
2. You can save over 75 percent by buying Christmas decorations a week or two after Christmas.
3. Alkaline batteries are not worth the extra the extra cost if the device is to be used occasionally. Zinc batteries retain their charge well for an occasional use.
4. Most cars do not need premium gasoline. Also, their is not much difference between different brands of gasoline. Most cars can use regular gas without any problems. If you have an expensive car, read the owners manual to find what kind of gasoline your car needs.
5. It almost never makes sense to buy an extended warranty. On average only 4 to 15 cents of every dollar paid for this service is spent on service. The rest is just profit for retailers.
Rick Tangri is the author of "Cyber E Newsletter". He has helped thousands of individuals save money. For more shopping tips subscribe to the Cyber E Newsletter at: http://cyberereminder.com/mailstuf.htm